There is no high-brow culture on Antigua or Barbuda, but most resorts regularly put on shows featuring live music, limbo dancers, fire eaters, folkloric dances and so on. Indie bars also feature live bands once or twice a week during the high season (roughly December to March). There's also a modern multiplex just north of St John's.
- Shirley Heights Sunday Barbecue Grills, live music and merriment with stunning sunset views of English Harbour.
- Road House Local roadside lair gets jumping on Friday nights and during Sunday reggae jam sessions.
- C&C Wine Bar St John's courtyard charmer famous for its Saturday-night karaoke extravaganza.
- OJ's Beach Bar & Restaurant Salty and funky west-coast sunset spot with live entertainment on weekends.
- Caribbean Cinemas Antigua Megaplex 8 Good for escaping the heat with the latest blockbuster movie.