Budget: Less than €80
- Dorm bed: €20
- Double room in a budget hotel: €40–65
- Tapas, cafes and/or self-catering: €10–20
- Bus tickets: €5
- Double room in midrange hotel: €65–140
- Meal in local restaurant: €25–45
- Admission to museums: €5
- Car rental: from €50
Top end: More than €175
- Double room in top-end hotel: €140 or higher
- Three-course meal in a high-end restaurant: from €60
- Spa session: from €50
Bargaining is not usually appropriate, or necessary, in Andorra.
Andorra's currency is the euro (€). ATMs are widely available and credit cards are accepted in most hotels and restaurants.
For current exchange rates, see www.xe.com.
Tipping is optional, but very welcome.
- Hotels Loose change; not expected.
- Pubs Loose change; not expected.
- Restaurants For decent service, 10%.
- Taxis For decent service, 10%.