- Central Market Roaming the delicious-smelling aisles at one of Australia's best food markets.
- Pubs & Bars Joining the after-work booze hounds on Peel St, Leigh St or at Rundle St's Exeter Hotel.
- Adelaide Oval Watching the cricket or footy, or taking a rooftop tour of Adelaide's excellent stadium.
- Art Gallery of South Australia Strolling the wonderful, hushed (and not so hushed) galleries.
- Live Music Tuning-in to some local jazz, funk or rock in this Unesco 'City of Music'. See who's playing at the Governor Hindmarsh.
- Eating Out Sampling the city restaurants along the Rundle St and Gouger St foodie strips, starting with an 18-course tasting menu at Orana.
- Glenelg Riding the tram for a swim and some sunset fish and chips.
- Port Adelaide Hitting some charismatic old waterfront pubs and visiting the South Australian Maritime Museum.