6-Day Larapinta Trail Walking Tour from Alice Springs
6-Day Larapinta Trail Walking Tour from Alice Springs information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Discover why the Larapinta Trail is one of Central Australia's most unique and remote attractions. Starting from Alice Springs this small-group tour, with a maximum 14 people, offers an intimate and personalized hiking experience. Nestled in the spectacular section of the MacDonnell Ranges, this extended bush-walking track covers 144.15 miles (232 kilometers) of living desert landscape, crossing a variety of terrains. This is a genuine Australian outback camping experience where you will dine around a camp fire and sleep out under the stars.
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (b=breakfast, l=lunch, d=dinner)
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Drinking water daily
- All camping equipment and use of "aussie swag"
- Support vehicle to carry supplies
What isn't included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Gratuities (optional)