3-Day Monkey Mia Dolphins, Pinnacles Desert and Kalbarri National Park Tour from Perth
Tour description provided by Viator
Explore three of Western Australia's renowned northern icons, the magical wild Dolphins of Monkey Mia, gorges of Kalbarri and mystical Pinnacles Desert on this three-day tour from Perth.
- Meals as per itinerary (b=breakfast, l=lunch, d=dinner)
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2 nights accommodation as per itinerary
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Day 1: Depart Perth and journey north via the lobster fishing town of Port Denison, where you stop for lunch by the waters edge. Continue north across the Greenough Flats, known for the unusual 'leaning trees' there, then onto the World Heritage listed area of Shark Bay. Overnight at Garden Villa (Standard Rooms)
- Day 2: Spend time at the waters edge this morning where you may encounter a visit by the famous Monkey Mia dolphins. As they are wild, dolphin appearances can't be guaranteed, but coming in at regular times through the day to interact with people has been a ritual for many years. The opportunity to join an optional cruise is also available this morning (at own expense).
- Day 3: Enjoy sightseeing along the Kalbarri coastal gorges then travel south, breaking for lunch at the rock lobster fishing village of Cervantes. This town is the gateway to the Pinnacles Desert, an amazing moon-like landscape and truly one of Australia's most mystical experiences. Arrival back in Perth at approximately 7:00pm.