Dolphin Encounter at Ocean World
Tour description provided by Viator
For a fun way for the entire family to enjoy the breathtaking, once in a lifetime experience of an up close and personal dolphin encounter, book Ocean World's Dolphin Encounter Interaction Program! This program is suitable for all ages and offers guests the opportunity to touch, kiss, hug and dance with these beautiful mammals!
This interactive program enables participants to stand comfortably on a platform, approximately three feet below the water, and experience the magic of the dolphin world.
Although not a swim program, the Dolphin Encounter offers an up-close-and-personal opportunity for guests of all ages to meet these incredible mammals in the safety and comfort of waist deep water.
While professional animal trainers supervise, guests and dolphins will share kisses, hugs, and 'dances.' Participants have the chance to touch the dolphin's smooth, rubbery skin and feed their new people-loving friends some fishy treats, all while posing for some once in a lifetime photos!
Admission is included when you book this interaction program.
- Round trip bus transfers (surcharges apply for some hotels)
- 30 minute dolphin encounter program
- Use of the aquaglide water playground
- Snorkeling in tropical reef aquarium
- Snorkeling equipment
- Swimming in tiger grotto
- Sea lion shows (twice per day)
- Rainforest and bird exhibits
- Observation of all dolphin and sea lion interactive programs
- Use of dolphin beach (beach lounge chairs included)
- Local taxes
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfer surcharge (if staying in sosua, cabarette, rio san juan, bahia principe, playa grande and luperon)