Warsaw Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
Warsaw Hop-On Hop-Off Tour information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
See the best of Warsaw at your own pace on this hop-on and hop-off tour by double-decker bus. You can see the city’s top attractions with tour stops that include Bank Square, Warsaw's Royal Castle, Old Town and much more! Hop on and off at any of the 10 stops as many times as you like for a full day of independent sightseeing around Poland’s capital city!
Your hop-on hop-off tour ticket provides you with the chance to explore the city of Warsaw at your own pace, to see the sights that you want to see! Make your way through the city aboard a double-decker bus and hop on and off at the 10 stops, soaking up the atmosphere of this magnificent city, which combines influences of both Western and Eastern Europe. Learn a bit about its history and discover the city of contrasts, where historical monuments and modern architecture coexist to create wonderful sightseeing.
See top attractions like the Palace of Culture and Science, Bank Square and the Church of Artists. Take a stroll through Warsaw's Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that has been meticulously restored. Walk around the medieval market square with its open-air cafes and admire the surrounding Renaissance and Baroque architecture.
If you’d like to shop, hop off at the Zlote Tarasy Shopping Center stop and visit nearby Arkadia, famous for being one of the largest malls in Europe!
- The Palace of Culture and Science; Zlote Tarasy Shopping Center
- Pilsudski Square, Saski Garden, Zacheta
- Nowy Swiat, Chopin Museum
- Bank Square; Krasinski Park
- Royal Castle; Zygmunt Column; Old Town
- Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street: the Royal Castle
- Krakowskie Przedmiescie Street, University of Warsaw
- Nowy Swiat Street; National Museum
- Palaces and Gardens Complex – Lazienki, Botanic Garden, Belweder
- Downtown; the Palace of Culture and Science
To see the route, please click on View Additional Info below.
- Hop-on hop-off tour
What isn't included
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks