Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk
Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam Day Trip from Las Vegas with Optional Skywalk information and booking
Special Offer Travel by August 31, 2014 and the price displayed includes a 45% discount off the local operator's price for Saturday travel. Book with us and save!Check prices & availability
Tour description provided by Viator
Hit the highway out of Las Vegas and spend the day touring the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam. On this day trip you'll have four hours at the Grand Canyon, with the option of walking on the popular Grand Canyon Skywalk for panoramic 360-degree views.
Leaving Las Vegas behind, you'll enjoy an approximate 15-minute
Hoover Dam Photo Stop from the pedestrian walkway along the new Hoover
Dam Bypass Bridge! You'll then travel through the ancient Joshua Tree
Forest en route to the West Rim of the Grand Canyon - the road gets a
little dusty and bumpy here!
Once at the West Rim you will have 3 hours of unguided time at the Grand Canyon. It's up to you to spend as little or as long as you wish at each of the following attractions.
- The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) where you can take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a glass bridge
- Eagle Point Indian Village - explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance
- Hualapai Ranch Wild West show
- Lunch at the Hualapai Buffet, Cowboy Cookout or the Skywalk Cafe (vegetarian options are available)
- Spectacular views over the Colorado River at Guano Point and panoramic views of the Grand Canyon from Eagle Point
- Complimentary Grand Canyon West Express shuttle bus
Helicopter - Boat Combo Upgrade:
Why not complete your Grand Canyon experience with a thrilling helicopter flight to the floor of the Grand Canyon. You will be flown 4,000 feet to the base of the Canyon where you will board a pontoon boat for an approximate 15-minute ride on the Colorado River. Enjoy the Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) and the panoramic view.
Please note: The listed price does not include a $10 processing fee, payable at the time of check-in. There is an additional $10 fuel fee for the Helicopter/Boat and Helicopter/Boat/Skywalk option, payable at the time of check-in. These fees are required by our local supplier and is not within our control
- Round-trip transportation by air-conditioned coach
- 15-minute hoover dam photo stop from the pedestrian walkway
- Entrance fees
- Grand canyon skywalk (if option selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Grand canyon skywalk (if option not selected)
- Helicopter and 15-minute river boat ride (if option not selected)
- Please note: the listed price does not include a $10 processing fee, payable at the time of check-in. there is an additional $10 fuel fee for the helicopter/boat & helicopter/boat/skywalk option, payable at the time of check-in. these fees are required by our local supplier and is not within our control