Elvis Presley's Graceland Tour
Elvis Presley's Graceland Tour information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Walk in the footsteps of the King of Rock ‘n’ Roll at Elvis Presley’s home, Graceland Mansion, in Memphis, Tennessee. The full Graceland experience will take you from Elvis’ humble beginnings through his rise to superstardom. See how a rock ‘n’ roll legend lived and relaxed with family and friends. Enjoy video, photos, Elvis’ personal mementos, movie memorabilia, stage costumes and much more.
The journey to Graceland begins on Elvis Presley Boulevard at Graceland Plaza.
Graceland Platinum Tour:
Package includes the Graceland Mansion audio-guided tour along with self-guided tours of the Elvis Presley Automobile Museum, the Elvis in Hollywood exhibit, Elvis Lives: The King and Pop Culture Exhibit, Elvis Presley: Fashion King Exhibit and the '68 Special Exhibit.
Upgrade to the Graceland Entourage VIP Tour:
Package includes all of the exhibits as well as a VIP Only Exhibit at Graceland Mansion, Front of Line Access to the Mansion, a special All Day ticket and a Keepsake Backstage Pass.
All exhibits, except Graceland Mansion are located in the plaza, next to the Ticket Office.
- Self-guided audio tour of graceland mansion
- Self-guided tour of automobile museum
- Self-guided tour of elvis' custom jets
- Self-guided tour of elvis in hollywood exhibit
- Self-guided tour of elvis lives: the king and pop culture exhibit
- Self-guided tour of elvis presley: fashion king exhibit
- Self-guided tour of '68 special exhibit
- All of the above
- Front of the line mansion access
- Special vip only exhibit at graceland mansion
- Special all day ticket
- Keepsake backstage pass
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Meals and beverages