This branch covers: Mainland USA, Hawaii & Alaska
So many posts request the impossible - that a bunch of people who have never met you magically intuit how much you have to spend and what will make you happy on vacation, generally planning out your route for three months and helping you get discount flight reservations.
So, what can you do to get great travel advice?
1. Do your homework
The web is filled with basic information like how far it is from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, or how to…
- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and their experiences about the United…
My wife and I are planning a 6-8 week road trip from California to Miami. We have the option to travel from:
- Middle of November through to the start of January
- Start of January through to the middle of February.
We expect travel to be more expensive over the Xmas period but would love some advice on how much more expensive and what period inflated rates usually apply. Thank you in advance for your help!
Rough route: California (San Francisco)-…
I am looking for accommodation near North Chicago for me and my wife from 29th September to 19th October.
I have tried several websites including airbnb.com and roomster.com but to be honest rates are quite high for me.
Do you have any option/suggestion from where i can find a private room with attached bath within 500 USD for three weeks?
Looking forward to your reply.
Good morning I'm planning a 3 week round trip L.A.X driving holiday returning back at L.A.X
I want to visit Yosemite waterfall and the death valley are there any coastal towns or city's that I must see or anywhere else you recommend
Well, tomorrow is the big day. Over 12 million live in the path of the 100% totality and an estimated 2-7 million will visit the path to view it. It will be a once-in-a-lifetime exciting event. The stars will come out (some never seen before will appear), birds will stop singing; the temperature will drop; and there will be strange visuals.
Hello fellow travelers,
Do you know by any chance any unusual destinations to visit in the US? The once I came up are listed over there
Maybe some place that is not listed on these sites?