Legacy Vacation Club - Reno
Address140 Court Street RenoSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Located off Highway 395, this contemporary Reno resort is 10 minutes’ drive from Reno-Tahoe International Airport. It boasts an indoor swimming pool and sauna and offers guest accommodation equipped with kitchenettes.
A flat-screen cable TV and a DVD player are included in each spacious guest accommodation at Legacy Vacation Club – Reno. Each air-conditioned accommodation provides an iron and an ironing board, a hairdryer and free toiletries.
A 24-hour reception that can assist with dinning reservations and local area information is provided to guests at Reno Legacy Vacation Club. A putting green is available, or guests can enjoy a game of billiards in the on-site game room. For convenience, a guest launderette and concierge services are offered.
Lakeridge Golf Course is 10 minutes’ drive away from this resort. Mount Rose Ski Tahoe is 25 miles away. Lake Tahoe is 55 minutes’ drive away from Legacy Vacation Club – Reno.
You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply.
- A security deposit will be applied to the reservation and is refundable pending no damages or incidental charges.
- You must be at least 21 years old to check in and photo identification must match the name on reservation.
- Housekeeping is available daily for an additional fee.
- A resort fee of $3.99 per night is due upon check-out.
- A credit card is required for the deposit and at check-in for the security deposit.
- This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. A security deposit of USD 100 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Services & facilities
- Family rooms
- Concierge service
- Games room
- Non-smoking rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Free WiFi
The Truckee River Whitewater Park injects action into the middle of downtown with year-round kayaking. There's a mellow beginner's area,...
Nevada Museum of Art
In a sparkling building inspired by the geological formations of the Black Rock Desert north of town, a floating staircase leads to...
Right on the Truckee River, it's an upscale, friendly place to game or spa.
A side-by-side coffee shop and wine bar with a cool mosaic floor and riverside patio all rolled into one. The wine bar has weekly...
Peg's Glorified Ham & Eggs
Locally regarded as the best breakfast in town, Peg’s offers tasty grill food that’s not too greasy.