Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour
Gourmet Seattle Walking Tour information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Discover Seattle's tastiest restaurants on a leisurely walking tour of Seattle. Embrace upscale comfort food and enjoy an introduction to some of Seattle's most popular restaurants and meet the chefs as you eat your way through the city at a leisurely pace.
Winding your way along the tree-lined streets of Belltown, downtown Seattle and Pike Place Market, you'll meet top chefs and food artisans who will share some of their cooking secrets and tricks of the trade. You'll get a taste for the local cuisine with stops at venues where dishes to tantalize the taste buds are waiting.Some of the food you may sample includes (subject to seasonal change):
- 18+ tastings, including three wine and cocktail pairings
- Cuisine from Iron Chef and James Beard Award winner Tom Douglas
- 7 tasting locations, including 4 restaurants and a bonus stop at Seattle’s “truffle café”
- Personal attention from chefs, owners, and artisans
- Enjoy truffle pizza, razor clam chowder, salmon, and much more!
On this Gourmet Seattle Tour, you will enjoy F.L.O.S.S. (fresh, local, organic, seasonal, and sustainable) foods at Seattle’s best restaurants and hot spots. From appetizer to dessert, you will eat your way through Belltown, downtown Seattle, and Pike Place Market.
- Walking tour
- All food and drink tastings
- Repeat visitor discount card
- Seattle dining guide
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off