The Pickwick Hotel San Francisco
Address85 Fifth Street San FranciscoSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Just 2 minutes' walk from Westfield Shopping Centre, this Central San Francisco hotel features a restaurant and bar. It offers traditional guest rooms with free WiFi and cable TV.
A fridge and coffee maker are provided in every light-colored room at The Pickwick Hotel San Francisco. The spacious rooms offer a bathrobe and hairdryer for guest convenience. Video games are also available.
Serving Italian and Mediterranean cuisine, guests of The Pickwick can dine at SOMA Restaurant and Bar.
Fitness and business facilities are located at Hotel Pickwick. A tour desk and concierge services are also available. If guests wish to pay via third party payment, please contact the hotel five days in advance in order to receive a credit card authorization form.
This hotel is 0.5 miles from the Museum of Modern Art, and 2.5 miles from Alcatraz Cruises. Fisherman’s Wharf is just 10 minutes' drive away.
- The Pickwick Hotel San Francisco authorizes the credit card for incidentals at check-in for all nights. Please contact hotel directly for details.
- Over-sized vehicle parking available for USD 52 per day.
- If payment will take place via a 3rd party, please contact the hotel 5 days prior to arrival to obtain details.
- Guarantee Policy: If a credit card is declined or invalid, the reservation will be cancelled automatically. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Services & facilities
- Parking garage
- Concierge service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Wheelchair accessible
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour desk
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
Bureau de Change/ATM
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Free WiFi
Powell St Cable Car Turnaround
Stand awhile at Powell and Market Sts and spot arriving cable-car operators leaping out, gripping the trolleys' chassis and slooowly...
James Flood Building
This 1904 stone building survived the 1906 earthquake and retains its original character, notwithstanding the Gap downstairs. Upstairs,...
Big nights come with bragging rights at the Mezzanine, with one of the city's best sound systems and crowds hyped for breakthrough shows...
This rebel from the wrong side of the block dishes up ribs that stick to yours, coleslaw with a kick that'll leave your lips buzzing,...