Hotel Mark Twain
Address345 Taylor Street, Union Square San FranciscoSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
This boutique San Francisco hotel is 6 minutes’ walk from Union Square Park. It offers an on-site gym and contemporary rooms with free WiFi.
A flat-screen cable TV and a safe are included all of the warm coloured rooms at Hotel Mark Twain. A coffee maker is available in all guest rooms. Rooms with an iPod docking station and bathrobes are available.
This conveniently located hotel is 3 minutes’ walk away from Curran Theatre. Powell Street BART Station and Great American Music Hall are within 8 minutes’ walk away.
You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply.
- There is an extra parking charge for over-sized vehicles. Please contact the hotel for further details.
- Guests must be above 18 years of age to check-in alone.
- Pet Policy: $50 per stay up to 2 dogs with combined weight of 50 Pounds. $100 refundable deposit per stay.
- When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply. A security deposit of USD 100 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Services & facilities
- Pets allowed
- Family rooms
- Concierge service
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- 24-hour front desk
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Airport shuttle (surcharge)
Bureau de Change/ATM
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Free WiFi
Glide Memorial United Methodist Church
The rainbow-robed Glide gospel choir enters singing their hearts out, and the 2000-plus congregation stomps and dances along. Raucous...
San Francisco's most infamous, secretive men's club was originally founded by bonafide bohemians – but they couldn't afford the upkeep,...
Bourbon & Branch
'Don't even think of asking for a cosmo' read House Rules at this revived speakeasy, complete with secret exits from its Prohibition-era...
Follow your nose to tandoori chicken straight off the skewer and naan bread still bubbling from the oven at this fluorescent-lit,...