Executive Hotel Vintage Court
Address650 Bush Street San FranciscoSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Located just 2 blocks from Union Square, this San Francisco hotel features a fine restaurant and free wine tastings. The Powell Street BART Station is 5 blocks away.
Cable TV and plush bathrobes are found in the elegant rooms of the Executive Hotel Village Court. A work desk, video games and pay-per-view movies are also available.
Vintage Court guests can enjoy a free nightly wine reception in front of the lobby fireplace. A fitness room, concierge services and a tour desk are also available.
Chinatown is less than a half mile from the Executive Hotel. The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art is 5 minutes away.
Upon check-in photo identification and credit card are required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Extra Beds can only be accommodated in the King Deluxe Rooms.
- Guests are required to provide Identification of Reserved Guest Name (Passport, Driver’s License, State ID card, etc) at time of check in.
- Upon check-in a major credit card for incidental charges with an authorization of USD 150 must be available on credit. If no major credit card provided, the hotel can accept a USD 250 cash deposit to check in the room. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Services & facilities
- Pets allowed
- Family rooms
- Concierge service
- Bicycle rental
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- 24-hour front desk
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- VIP room facilities
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Car hire
- Airport shuttle (surcharge)
Bureau de Change/ATM
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Free WiFi
Ruth Asawa Fountain
Ruth Asawa's San Francisco Fountain
Covered in local landmarks and colorful SF characters, Ruth Asawa's 1973 San Francisco Fountain captures the city's spirit. Sculptor...
Enter the Dragon archway donated by Taiwan in 1970, and you'll find yourself on the street formerly known as Dupont in its notorious...
You can't tell who's local and who's not in this happening hilltop bar with exposed beams, beer-bottle chandelier and a rickety...