City Center Inn and Suites
Address240 7th Street San FranciscoSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
This San Francisco city centre hotel is situated only a short distance from many of the city's top attractions, and provides comfortable accommodations in a completely smoke-free environment.
The City Center Inn and Suites places guests in close proximity to many popular sites. Guests can easily discover a variety of gourmet restaurants, museums, shopping districts, the legendary Chinatown and a vibrant nightlife.
A light continental breakfast of coffee, tea, pastry and fruit is provided daily.
Guests at the San Francisco City Center Inn and Suites can also enjoy a number of modern conveniences available at the hotel, including free wireless internet access, on-site sightseeing tours and airport shuttle reservations and a multi-lingual staff.
- This hotel is split in 2 buildings. The Annex building is located across the street from the main building. There is no lift available.
- Parking is limited and is filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Guests under the age of 21 are only allowed to check in with a parent or official guardian.
- Only major credit cards will be accepted at check-in. No debit cards, even with a Visa/MC/Amex logo, are accepted.
- Additional charges for more than 3 guests will apply for all suite categories. A smaller additional fee also applies to more than 3 guests in standard room types. Please contact the hotel for further details.
- Prior to check in time for early arrivals and late departures who choose to store their luggage/baggage at our hotel, the cost is USD 2.00 per bag for any size, payable with cash upon storage and space is limited on a first come first serve basis (cost per bag subject to change without notice). Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Services & facilities
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
In a SoMa warehouse storefront that was once Stormy Leather bondage shop, Alter Space arts collective hosts boundary-pushing gallery...
The groundbreaking green design of this government-office building by 2005 Pritzker Architecture Prize–winner Thom Mayne means major...
Follow the aroma of cult coffee into this sunny SoMa warehouse, where family-grown, high-end bourbon-shrub coffee is roasted daily....