La Jolla Coastal Bike Tour
Tour description provided by Viator
Escape the traffic and enjoy the great outdoors on a guided bike tour along the La Jolla coast, just a few miles north of San Diego. Ride along one of the most beautiful coastlines in southern California and experience firsthand why San Diego is known for its pristine beaches and amazing weather. This coastal bike tour is a beautiful guided ride along San Diego's most picturesque shorelines and some of the most famous landmarks in the area.
Your bike tour begins at La Jolla Shores where you’ll follow a path which overlooks the Pacific Ocean. Enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the coastline and sandstone cliffs of San Diego as you cycle at a leisurely pace. You’ll continue biking through the back streets of La Jolla, Bird Rock, Wind'n'Sea and Pacific Beach before returning to La Jolla Shores.
Back in La Jolla there will be a brief stop at La Jolla Cove and Children's Pool. This small cove was once a swimming area for children, but is now home to wild seals and sea lions. A great opportunity to see wild marine mammals up-close!
This 2-hour bike tour is the perfect way to spend the day sightseeing along the San Diego coastline and through its surrounding communities.
- Admission into the La Jolla Sea Caves and Cave Store
- Children's Pool and La Jolla Seal Beach
- San Diego's famous surfing breaks
- The La Jolla Sea Lion Rookery with up-close looks at these amazing animals
- Views from 100-foot bluffs overlooking La Jolla Cove and Ecological Reserve
- The quaint and historic La Jolla Village neighborhood
- The diverse La Jolla Tide Pools highlighting marine biological diversity
- Multi-speed hybrid bicycle
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)