Chic&Budget 127 Guest House
Address62 east 127th street New YorkSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Simple and beautifully furnished Guesthouse located on West 127th Street in a four story walk up prewar brownstone. We personally greet evey guest that arrives and provide them with a CLEAN and SERENE setting. All rooms are Private with own lock and key, no dorm style rooms. We provide towels, linen, i-pod dock station, flat screen TV, free wifi, tourist info and 45 minutes of personal introduction to the city with a very courteous in-house Caretaker. Guests will have their own key so they can come and go as they wish. Great for travelers who want peace in the city of rush.
* If you plan to arrive earlier than 14.00 Hours we can keep your luggage although your room or apartment may not be ready to be occupied *
* Check-in / Check-out hours *
Check-in time: 14.00 Hours
- If you plan to arrive earlier than 14.00 Hours we can keep your luggage although
your room or apartment may not be ready to be occupied.
- If you plan to arrive after 24.00 Hours (Midnight) give us notice days before arrival.
Check-out time: 12.00 Hours.
Fees are not included in the price.
$3.5 per night
14.75% per reservation
To be charged on arrival on top of the base rate.
* Booking Policy *
- Reservations made within 30 days of arrival date will be charged 100%, otherwise, 50% will be charged.
* We have a 2.5% fee for credit card payments.
* General Cancellation Policy *
- Cancellations made less than 30 days of arrival date will be charged 100% to CC.
- In case of a no-show 100% of the total amount will be charged to your credit card.
No refunds according to Booking Policy above.
Services & facilities
- Cable TV
- Towels Included
- Luggage Storage
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
Crack Is Wack Playground
This far-flung playground is named for the bright orange ‘Crack is Wack’ mural painted by pop graffiti artist Keith Haring on a handball...
Studio Museum in Harlem
This small, cultural gem has been exhibiting the works of African American artists for more than four decades. While its rotating...
Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture
The nation’s largest collection of documents, rare books and photographs relating to the African American experience resides at this...
Ginny’s Supper Club
Looking straight out of Boardwalk Empire, this roaring basement supper club is rarely short of styled-up punters, sipping cocktails,...
Transatlantic super chef Marcus Samuelsson laces upscale comfort food with a world of flavors at his effortlessly cool, swinging...