New York TV and Movie Sites Tour
Tour description provided by Viator
Take a guided tour of the New York sites you know and love from your favorite TV shows and movies! On this must-do tour, your entertaining and in-the-know guide will take you to over 60 instantly recognizable locations from TV and film.
You'll see familiar buildings from TV shows like Mad Men, Ugly Betty, Gossip Girl, Friends and Will and Grace, or movies such as I Am Legend, Spider-Man and Woody Allen's Manhattan. Your guide is a local actor and will also show you a number of celebrity homes.
- See where the cast of Glee performed 'I Love New York'
- Visit the apartment building from Friends
- Stop at the brownstone used in I Am Legend
- Visit McGee's Pub, the inspiration for MacLaren's in How I Met Your Mother
- Catch a glimpse of the Daily Bugle offices in Spider-Man
- Pass the hotel that doubled for a Paris hotel in The Devil Wears Prada
- Spot the Original Soup Man featured on Seinfeld
The New York TV and Movie Sites Tour is a great way to get an overview of Manhattan. The tour starts in Times Square, goes all the way south to Greenwich Village and the East Village, heads up to the Upper East Side, and then cruises alongside Central Park on Fifth Avenue as you return to Times Square.
Buses are air-conditioned in the summer and heated in the winter. Most buses are equipped with bathrooms.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
What isn't included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)