Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air
Niagara Falls Day Trip from New York by Air information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Discover the beauty and awesome power of Niagara Falls on a day trip from New York. You'll fly to Upstate New York, tour the falls on both the US and Canadian sides (don't forget your passport!), see all the sights, including a ride on a Niagara boat cruise or the Journey Behind the Falls. And at the end of an amazing day you'll take an evening flight back to New York.
After being collected from your Midtown Manhattan hotel, you will be transferred to the airport for your flight to Upstate New York (approximately one hour). On arrival, you will be met by your guide for the day to board the bus to Niagara Falls.After lunch, it's time to board a Niagara Falls boat cruise for an up-close Niagara Falls experience. The 30-minute cruise takes you through the foaming waters to the base of the American Falls and the basin of Horseshoe Falls. You will get close enough to the falls to feel their cool mist on your skin.The Niagara Falls boat cruises operate only in the warmer months, typically from May to October, so if you are traveling from November to April you may visit the Journey Behind the Falls instead. An elevator takes you behind the great sheet of Niagara Falls for a thunderous up-close view of Niagara Falls. Please note that Niagara Falls boat cruises may cease to operate earlier than October 31 depending on weather.Due to the extreme popularity of this tour, a minimum 5-day advance booking is required.Please note:
- Due to new TSA policies, each passenger's date of birth, passport name, number, expiry and country is required at the time of booking. Failure to include this information will result in your reservation not being completed. Contact and/or hotel in New York must be provided in order to complete reservation.
- Passenger(s) MUST have the required documentation to enter Canada.
- Dates for Niagara Falls boat cruises may run into November or may cease earlier than October 31 depending on weather
- Roundtrip airfare between new york and upstate new york
- Guided tour of niagara falls from american and canadian sides
- Niagara falls boat ride (may-october) or journey behind the falls (november-april)
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off
- This tour can be booked up to 3 months in advance
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)