Civil Wedding Ceremony on a Miami Beach
Civil Wedding Ceremony on a Miami Beach information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Your civil wedding ceremony will be held right on your hotel's sandy beach or any other Miami beach of your choice with tropical palm trees and light ocean breezes surrounding you.
On the day of your wedding your officiant will await you at your chosen Miami Beach at the time of your choice with your bridal bouquet made of red roses. After exchanging your vows and saying "I do" you will toast with a bottle of ice cold champagne on the beautiful beach with the turquoise Ocean as a backdrop.
A 30 minute photo session including 30 digital pictures and CDR are available on request at an additional cost (US$250.00).Important Note: Each booking must have 2 people only
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Bridal bouquet of red roses
- Your choice of miami beaches location
- Fee for civil beach wedding ceremony in english, french or german by a florida licensed officiant
What isn't included
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Fee for marriage license (usd$93.50)
- 30 minute photo session with 30 pictures and cdr
- Fee for apostille for non-usa citizens (additional fee of usd$200 within 30 days after wedding)