Venice Beach House
Address15 30th Avenue Los AngelesSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Lonely Planet review
Close to the more pristine south end of Venice, this ivy-draped B&B in a 1911 Craftsman bungalow is a genteel retreat from the Boardwalk hubbub, which is a mere block away. If early-20th-century vintage living appeals, you won’t mind the slightly faded elegance of the nine rooms, some with shared bathrooms.
Our independent authors have visited Venice Beach House and selected this as one of our recommended accommodation in Venice.
Description provided by property
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Venice Beach House is a restored craftsman located just 3 minutes’ walk from the beach. A daily breakfast and free WiFi are provided at this charming B&B.
The individually decorated rooms and suites at the Venice Beach House have a sitting area with cable TV. Each has a private terrace with lush garden views. Select suites feature spa baths.
A daily breakfast offering eggs, yogurt, and fresh fruit can be enjoyed on the covered terrace. After a day of exploring, guests can relax with an afternoon tea service featuring homemade cake or biscuits.
Beach House Venice features an on-site library and room to relax in the common area. Guests can lounge in a comfortable chair with a book by a stone fireplace.
Featuring sightseeing, dining and shopping opportunities, Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Santa Monica Pier and 3rd Street Promenade are within 4.8 km of the bed and breakfast.
- You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in.
- All special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply.
- Parking is extremely limited. Please include a request in the notes of your reservation for a parking space.
- Late arrivals can be accommodated, please arrange with property in advance.
- All guests must be 21 years old or older to check-in. If under 21 years of age guest must be accompanied by an adult over 21 years of age.
- If arriving after 20:00, please contact Venice Beach House before 20:00 to make arrangements. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform Venice Beach House in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Services & facilities
- Children's playground
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Designated smoking area
- Tour desk
- Ticket service
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Venice Bike & Skate
Get outfitted for a day on the bike path here.
South Venice Beach
South of Washington Boulevard, the throng dissipates, and the golden sands unfurl in a more pristine manner. Waves roll in consistently...
Even many Angelenos have no idea that just a couple of blocks away from the Boardwalk madness is an idyllic neighborhood that preserves...
Townhouse & Delmonte Speakeasy
Upstairs is a cool, dark and perfectly dingy bar with pool tables, booths and good booze. Downstairs is the speakeasy, where DJs spin...