USA Hostels Hollywood
Address1624 Schrader Blvd Hollywood Los AngelesSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Lonely Planet review
This sociable hostel puts you within steps of the Hollywood party circuit. Private rooms are a bit cramped, but making new friends is easy during staff-organized barbecues, comedy nights and $25 all-you-can-drink limo tours. Freebies include a cook-your-own-pancake breakfast. They have cushy lounge seating on the front porch and free beach shuttles too.
Our independent authors have visited USA Hostels Hollywood and selected this as one of our recommended hostels in Hollywood.
Services & facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- Airport Transfers
- Shuttle Bus
Bureau de Change/ATM
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Games Room
- Breakfast Included
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Washing machine
- Luggage Storage
- Meals available
- Outdoor Terrace
Description provided by property
Winner of Most Popular Los Angeles Hostel 2014 and 2014 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence, along with Best Hostel Chain Worldwide 2013, means we need to do even more to stay on top! All ensuite dorms with our exclusive ‘privacy pods’, expanded breakfast offerings, a central location, a sunny garden patio, daily activities and heaps of amenities round out the reasons why we're the best value in L.A.
One of our most popular amenities is our privacy pods that provide screening from roommates, noise and light, and feature a shelf, bed light and outlet so you can catch up on your emails in comfort and privacy. We also feature:
• free daily breakfast of all-you-can-make pancakes, oatmeal, variety of bakeries, fresh fruit, fruit juices, coffee and tea.
• free, full-sized lockers with power points inside for secure electronics charging (bring your own lock)
• free wifi
• free day-storage of luggage after check-out
• free beach shuttle 3 times a week!
• free Open Mic and Comedy shows
• patio BBQs, pub crawls and other evening activities
• sunny patio for getting your tan on
• fully equipped guest kitchen
• comfortable lounge with foosball
• discounted tickets to Universal Studios and Magic Mountain
• discounted city tours including Beverly Hills and hikes to Runyon Canyon and the Hollywood Sign and Disney trips.
• Door-to-door shuttles to USA Hostels San Francisco and USA Hostels San Diego
• And our “infamous” weekly limo outing….
Our hostel is known for its night-time lounge activities and parties so please keep this in mind when booking as it may not be for those wanting a sedate atmosphere.
Prices listed do not include taxes. At check in, 14 % city and hotel taxes will be added.
We welcome guests from everywhere outside of Los Angeles county. At check in, international guests must present a valid passport. US residents must present valid government issued identification (ie: driver’s license, state id card, passport). Guests may also be asked to present proof of onward travel. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian. Guests under 16 permitted only in private rooms unless an entire dorm is rented. Parents with young children MUST contact the hostel before booking. We discourage young children in this hostel as it is not an appropriate setting due to the late night activities.
Please read our Things to Note below before making a booking.
Interesting places nearby
The last remaining Victorian home on Hollywood Blvd, built in 1903, and the former site of Miss Janes’ School, which was attended by the...
When rock royalty such as Prince, established stars such as the Black Keys, and even movie stars such as Joseph Gordon-Levitt decide to...
A converted studio, the stucco exterior is a horror show, but inside all is dark and moody, and the kitchen churns out plates of...