Mondrian Los Angeles in West Hollywood
Address8440 Sunset Boulevard Los AngelesSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Located in the heart of the Sunset Strip, this West Hollywood hotel offers unique rooms with floor to ceiling windows. Guests can enjoy sweeping views of Los Angeles while enjoying a cocktail at the famed Skybar.
The unique rooms at the Mondrian Los Angeles in West Hollywood feature a flat-screen HDTV. Select rooms feature a sofa and a separate living room.
Inspired by Hollywood’s golden age, Ivory on Sunset celebrates the spirit and essence of this iconic Los Angeles neighborhood and offers panoramic views of the city. Open for dinner daily, weekend brunch, as well as weekday breakfast and lunch, the menu has been designed by ABC’s The Taste and Top Chef alumni Brian Malarkey. Ivory on Sunset celebrates California cuisine with fresh market-driven ingredients. A selection of house-infused and signature cocktails will both echo and complement Ivory on Sunset’s cuisine.
The Los Angeles Mondrian offers an outdoor pool with underwater music. Guests can work out in the fitness centre. A business centre with fax and photocopying services is available.
The Mondrian West Hollywood is located 1.6 km away from Melrose Avenue. Rodeo Drive and the Hollywood Walk of Fame are within 4.5 km away.
- Guests must be 21 years old to stay at the hotel without an adult present.
- Skybar only serves adults 21 and over after 13:00 from Friday through Sunday.
- Hotel accepts pets that are less than 20 lbs with a non-refundable deposit.
- A valid credit card is required at check-in. In addition to room and tax an additional $200 USD per night will be held on your credit card to guarantee any incidental charges
- If you book the room with breakfast rate, the breakfast is only applicable for 2 guests maximum.
- The property reserves the right to pre-authorize the credit card used for booking prior to arrival. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Services & facilities
- Pets allowed
- Family rooms
- Breakfast in the room
- Concierge service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour desk
- Car hire
Bureau de Change/ATM
- ATM/cash machine on site
A visual cacophony of billboards, giant ad banners and neon signs, the sinuous stretch of Sunset Blvd running between Laurel Canyon and...
The former home and studio of Vienna-born architect Rudolph Schindler (1887–1953) offers a fine primer on the modernist elements that so...
There’s no comedy club in the city with more street cred than Sammy and Mitzi Shore’s Comedy Store on the strip. Sammy launched the...
Connie & Ted's
The design is an instant classic, and there are always up to a dozen oyster varieties at the stocked raw bar. Fresh fish is pan-fried or...