Hollywood Hotel - The Hotel of Hollywood Near Universal Studios
Address1160 North Vermont Avenue Los AngelesSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Located in Hollywood, California, this hotel features an outdoor pool and 3 indoor saunas. It is 1 block from the Vermont/Santa Monica Subway Station. All rooms include free WiFi.
Every guest room at the Hollywood Hotel – The Hotel of Hollywood Near Universal Studios is furnished with a minibar and microwave. Rooms also provide coffee making facilities.
Hollywood Hotel offers tour services and a business centre. Guests can relax in the outdoor courtyard as well.
Universal Studios and downtown Hollywood can be easily reached from the nearby subway station. The Hotel of Hollywood is 6 miles from the Los Angeles Convention Center and 4 miles from Dodgers Stadium, home to the Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team.
- Upon check-in, a valid credit card with matching government-issued photo identification (i.e. passport or drivers license) are required. A security deposit is required. Incidental charges will be deducted from security deposit. Remaining deposit will be refunded at check-out.
- Your credit or debit card will be authorized upon booking. This credit or debit card must also be presented upon check-in. At this time, the full amount of your reservation will be charged.
- All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking charges will be authorized upon booking and an additional cost may apply for larger vehicles. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Services & facilities
- Pets allowed
- Concierge service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour desk
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Car hire
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
Bureau de Change/ATM
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Free WiFi
Municipal Art Gallery
Oil heiress Aline Barnsdall commissioned Frank Lloyd Wright to design this hilltop home in 1919. As happens with rich eccentrics and...
Barnsdall Art Park
This promontory of a park, with views northwest to the Hollywood sign and northeast to the Griffith Observatory, makes a fine urban...
A local joint serving craftsman cocktails. A stocked calendar of entertainment from live comedy to bands and DJs takes it from feeling...
In the shadows of the sprawling Scientology campus you'll find this adorable breakfast and lunch spot where they braise mustard and...