Paris Las Vegas
Address3655 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las VegasSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Lonely Planet review
Standard rooms are far from Parisian, but upgraded Red Luxury Rooms, some with lipstick-shaped sofas, evoke Moulin Rouge.
Our independent authors have visited Paris Las Vegas and selected this as one of our recommended accommodation in Paris Las Vegas.
Description provided by property
Located on the Las Vegas Strip, this hotel and casino features a rooftop pool, indoor mall and replicas of several Paris attractions including the Eiffel Tower.
Paris Las Vegas rooms include French décor and a marble bathroom. The rooms also include pay-per-view movies and a safety deposit box. The hotel offers room service.
The Paris features 11 restaurants and 5 bars. The Napoleon’s Dueling Piano Bar features a full-service bar and dueling piano players. Guests can chose fine dining at The Eiffel Tower and casual dining at The Le Village Buffet.
Paris Las Vegas offers the Paris Spa, a full service spa and gym. After the spa guests can play in the casino, which offers slot machines, table games and keno or catch a nightly show in the hotel theater.
- A limited selection of drinks and pastries are available for rooms that have the breakfast inclusion. Anything additional will need to be purchased by guest.
- Your credit card will be charged immediately by the hotel for the required deposit amount. If the charge is unsuccessful, the reservation will be cancelled by the hotel.
- Guests under the age of 21 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
- Breakfast-included rates have a 9 USD limit for two (2) guests per day. Breakfast credits are redeemable at Java Coast. Please contact Paris Las Vegas directly for additional information regarding extra person charge for breakfast.
- An additional 12% tax will be applied to the resort fee and this tax is not included in the booked rate.
- The resort fee includes free use of the hotel's gym equipment for work out, 2 wireless devices, Internet service and free local calls.
- A mandatory resort fee per day in the amount of 32.48 USD including taxes. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Services & facilities
- Family rooms
- Games room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Designated smoking area
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Ticket service
- VIP room facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Tour desk
Bureau de Change/ATM
- ATM/cash machine on site
Spa By Mandara
At this full-service salon and spa, which mixes Balinese and European influences, the most luxurious treatment rooms have handcrafted...
Paris Las Vegas Casino
Surrounded by Parisian street scenes, this bustling vaulted casino with ceilings that simulate sunny skies is home to 100 gaming tables,...
Paris Sidewalk Bar
Have you spotted Strip-walkers drinking strawberry daiquiris out of plastic 'Eiffel Tower' cups and colorful ceramic hot air balloons?...
Mon Ami Gabi
Think très charming Champs Élysées bistro. Breezy patio tables in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower are parfait for alfresco dining and...