Address3770 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las VegasSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Lonely Planet review
Literally the next best thing to CityCenter, this Euro-style hotel is more than just a poor man’s Bellagio, and includes a lazy river ride.
Our independent authors have visited Monte Carlo and selected this as one of our recommended accommodation in Las Vegas.
Description provided by property
This resort is located on the Las Vegas Strip and features a casino and a theater with live entertainment. The property also features boutique shops, full service spa and salon.
Rooms at Monte Carlo include a marble bathroom.This hotel is completely non-smoking.
Guests at Monte Carlo can relax on the lazy river ride or play in the wave pool. Private cabanas are available and drinks and snacks are served poolside.
Monte Carlo features 8 unique restaurants, including BRAND Steakhouse and Lounge and Diablo's Mexican Cantina, and a food court. Guests can play the slot machines or a game of poker. In the evening guests can see live acts in the theater.
The Monte Carlo is 3 miles from the McCarran International Airport. New York New York Roller coaster is less than 5 minutes' drive.
- Self parking and valet parking are available in the main garage.
- Any required deposit or pre-payment will be charged to your card at the time of booking.
- Per Monte Carlo policy, please ensure the original credit card used at the time of booking is presented during check-in.
- Roll away beds can only be added to rooms with a king bed.
- In case of an early departure Guest will be responsible to pay the full remaining amount (room rate and tax) of the reservation.
- An additional tax will be applied to the resort fee.
- Regarding the cancellation policy: The 72-hour cancellation window closes at 17:00 three days before the arrival day.
- Must be 21 years or older to check-in.
- The daily resort fee includes: • Internet access in guestroom • Fitness center access • Daily Newspaper • Copying and faxing • Boarding pass printing • Free local and (800) calls **Please contact the hotel for further information.
Please note: Upon check-in, a per day incidental charge will be required. Please contact hotel directly for additional information. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Services & facilities
- Barber/beauty shop
- Breakfast in the room
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour desk
- Ticket service
Bureau de Change/ATM
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Free WiFi
Fronted by Corinthian colonnades, triumphal arches, petite dancing fountains and allegorical statuary, this casino is bustling and...
We’ve seen this symbiotic relationship before (think giant hotel anchored by a mall ‘concept’) but the way that this futuristic-feeling...
Spa at Aria
Promoting its Japanese-style water gardens, heated stone beds and a co-ed salt-therapy room, Aria's spa is both Zen-like and...
Double Barrel Roadhouse
With a Strip-view patio, this double-decker bar and grill anchors the new pedestrian district between the Monte Carlo and New York–New...
Chef André Rochat’s loyal patrons appreciate the Michelin-starred traditions at this elegant restaurant with a cigar and cognac lounge...