Address3850 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las VegasSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Lonely Planet review
A mock castle playing on its Arthurian theme, with throngs of stroller-pushing parents. Rooms are raggedy but the location is prime.
Our independent authors have visited Excalibur and selected this as one of our recommended accommodation in Las Vegas.
Description provided by property
This castle-themed resort and casino is located central on the Las Vegas Strip. 4 outdoor pools, a full-service spa, 6 restaurants, 100,000-square-foot casino and live nightly entertainment are provided.
Free WiFi is provided throughout rooms at Excalibur. Every room has a cable TV, a large bathroom with a hair dryer.
The Las Vegas Excalibur provides a large business center and a tour desk. Guests can browse the numerous on-site shops and enjoy a variety of musical and theater entertainment acts, including "Tournament of Kings."
The Excalibur Spa offers a variety of treatments, including massages, facials, and other body treatments. There are 4 outdoor pools featuring a water slide, poolside cabanas, and an Adult Only Pool. A large gym with modern equipment is also available.
Interstate 15 is 1 mile from the resort offering easy access to area attractions. McCarran International Airport is 2.8 miles away and the University of Nevada-Las Vegas is 2.5 miles from the hotel.
- Self parking and valet parking are available in the main garage.
- Any required deposit or pre-payment will be charged to your card at the time of booking.
- An additional tax will be applied to the resort fee.
- Regarding the cancellation policy: The 72-hour cancellation window closes at 17:00 three days before the arrival day.
- Must be at least 21 years old to check-in.
- The resort fee includes the following: - Wi-Fi access in rooms and public areas - Free access to the fitness center - Free local, long distance (excluding International) and 800 number calls - Free daily newspaper - Complimentary incoming faxes Complimentary printing of boarding passes
- Per Excalibur policy, please ensure the original credit card used at the time of booking is presented during check-in.
- In case of an early departure, guest will be responsible to pay the full remaining amount (room rate and tax) of the reservation.
Please note: Upon check-in, a per day incidental charge will be required. Please contact hotel directly for additional information. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Services & facilities
- Games room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Car hire
Bureau de Change/ATM
- Currency exchange
- Free WiFi
Spa at New York–New York
In New York–New York's top-rated fitness room, the cardio machines have personal TVs, while weight machines overlook the outdoor...
Open since 1957, the Trop has had half a century to sully its shine, lose its crowds and go the way of the Dunes and the Sands – ashes...
Big Apple Arcade
Above the casino floor, a gargantuan carnival-esque arcade offers something for kids (and kids at heart) with 200-plus video games...
Upstairs next to the skybridge entrance, Pour 24 looks like just any other standard casino bar. The draw is the long list of American...
Village Street Eateries
The cobblestone streets of NYNY's Greenwich Village are bursting with budget options: authentic Greenberg & Sons Deli ; Broadway...