Downtown Grand, an Ascend Hotel
Address206 North 3rd Street Las VegasSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Downtown Grand, an Ascend Hotel, offers easy access to Las Vegas attractions like the Fremont Street Experience and Mob Museum. This hotel is also convenient to shopping at Las Vegas Premium Outlets – North, events at the Smith Center for Performing Arts and all the fun on the popular Las Vegas Strip.
The outdoor pool and sundeck is a great place to relax and catch some rays, while the fitness center is a great place to grab an invigorating work out.
All guest rooms offer high-definition cable television, down pillows, pillow-top mattress, a desk, hair dryer and alarm clock. Some rooms feature robes, a coffee maker, free daily newspaper and spa bath.
Resort fee includes: - Complimentary Parking - Free Guest Room WiFi - Complimentary Bottled Water upon Arrival - Complimentary Coffee Each Morning - “Grand Experience” welcome letter with coupons for hotel outlets - Free Local and Toll Free Calls - Access to the Fitness Room and Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- There is an additional charge for valet parking. Self parking is included as part of the resort fee.
- This property charges a per night refundable security deposit for incidentals and the resort fee is taxable.
- Guests under the age of 21 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
- If reservation has breakfast included a maximum of two vouchers per day based on the number of adults will be included. Any additional breakfast need to be purchased. This only applies to rates that have a breakfast inclusion." Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. A security deposit of USD 50 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Services & facilities
- Family rooms
- Concierge service
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
Bureau de Change/ATM
- Currency exchange
- Free WiFi
Reborn from the shell of the Lady Luck casino, the Downtown Grand is a shiny new player on the downtown gambling scene. Just north of...
It's hard to say what's more impressive: the museum's physical location in a historic federal courthouse where mobsters sat for federal...
Neon Museum – Urban Gallery
Plaques tell the story of each restored vintage neon sign at these open-air galleries. Look for the flashy 40ft-tall cowboy on...
Stop by downtown's upstart microbrewery to sample unusual brews like jalapeño hefeweizen, super-hoppy black IPA and brown ale infused...
Triple George Grill
Inspired by San Francisco's classic steak and seafood establishments, Triple George is hugely popular with business lunchers – though a...