Address3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las VegasSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Lonely Planet review
Expect towers of oversized rooms with marble bathrooms, Nobu boutique hotel and the Garden of the Gods pool complex.
Our independent authors have visited Caesars Palace and selected this as one of our recommended accommodation in Caesars Palace.
Description provided by property
This luxury hotel and casino on the Las Vegas Strip features celebrity-owned restaurants, The Forum Shops, an upscale spa and 7 swimming pools. All guest rooms offer a flat-screen cable TV.
Caesars Palace rooms include an en suite bathroom with free toiletries. Room service is offered 24 hours a day.
Dining options include Gordon Ramsay's Pub & Grill, Mr. Chow, Restaurant Guy Savoy, Nobu, and Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill. The famous 500-item Bacchanal Buffet and casual dining choices like Beijing Noodle No. 9 are located on site.
The Palace casino features poker, slot machines and table games. The casino also offers a race & sports book. Guests can enjoy specialty cocktails at Fizz - Champagne Bar, Cleopatra’s Barge floating lounge, or visit the Omnia nightclub.
The Qua Baths & Spa offers an extensive menu of massage, facials and body treatments. Unique spa experiences such as a Roman Bath hydrotherapy circuit and an Arctic Ice Room where man-made snow falls on spa guests as they relax on heated benches are also available for guest relaxation.
- A limited selection of drinks and pastries are available for rooms that have the breakfast inclusion. Anything additional will need to be purchased by guest.
- You must show a valid photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all special requests cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability upon check-in. Additional charges may apply.
- Guests' credit card will be charged immediately by the hotel for the required deposit amount. If the charge is unsuccessful, the reservation will be cancelled by the hotel.
- Guests under the age of 21 can only check in with a parent or official guardian.
The taxable resort fee listed in the policy section includes the following: - In-room WiFi for 2 devices (additional charges apply for additional devices) - Fitness centre access for 2 (additional fees apply for access for more than 2 guests per room) - In-room local/toll-free calls
- Breakfast-included rates have a 10.00 USD limit for two (2) guests per day. Please contact Caesars Palace directly for additional information regarding extra guest charges for breakfast. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Services & facilities
- Pets allowed
- Family rooms
- Breakfast in the room
- Concierge service
- Games room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- VIP room facilities
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
- Car hire
Bureau de Change/ATM
- Currency exchange
- ATM/cash machine on site
Despite recent upgrades that have lent the once-gaudy Palace a more sophisticated air, some of the resort's original features from the...
Caesars Palace Casino
Enclosed under soaring ceilings adorned with faux frescoes, this imperial casino and its twin, the Forum Casino, offer more than 100...
A high-tech version of ancient Rome's famous arena, this spectacular 4100-seat venue has state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems fit...
Iron Chef Matsuhisa's new sequel to his NYC establishment is almost as good as the original. The setting is postmodern Zen, with glowing...