Address3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las VegasSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Lonely Planet review
Romantic and artistically designed, Bellagio is a lakeside monument to nouveau-riche opulence.
Our independent authors have visited Bellagio and selected this as one of our recommended accommodation in Bellagio.
Description provided by property
Set behind the famous Fountains of Bellagio, this luxury Las Vegas Strip hotel and casino offers an upscale day spa, multiple dining options and elegant rooms with marble en suite bathrooms. The Cirque du Soleil show "O" is on site.
The richly-decorated rooms of the Bellagio are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV and electronic drapes. Soft bathrobes, a minibar and an iPod docking station are included.
Bellagio guests can experience a variety of treatments at the spa or enjoy a massage beside one of 5 beautiful courtyard pools. Lush botanical gardens and a fine art gallery are open for viewing.
A wide range of dining options is offered, including Michael Mina's fine dining restaurant, al fresco dining with fountain views at Picasso and contemporary Japanese dishes at Yellowtail. Sophisticated boutique shops and The Bank Nightclub are also within the hotel.
The Las Vegas Bellagio is 3 miles from the McCarran International Airport.
- For your convenience, the Bellagio offers self-parking in our Main Parking Garage, as well as Valet Parking.
- Any required deposit or pre-payment will be charged to your card at the time of booking.
- An additional tax will be applied to the resort fee.
- Regarding the cancellation policy: The 72-hour cancellation window closes at 17:00 three days before the arrival day.
- You must be at least 21 to check in.
- The resort fee listed in the policy section includes the following: - In-room WiFi - In-room local/toll-free calls - Fitness center access - Airline boarding pass printing - Complimentary Notary Services
- Per Bellagio policy, please ensure the original credit card used at the time of booking is presented during check-in.
- In case of an early departure guest will be responsible to pay the full remaining amount (room rate and tax) of the reservation.
- Up to 2 dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of 40 pounds or less. Please contact the hotel for specific charges.
Please note: Upon check-in, a per day incidental charge will be required. Please contact hotel directly for additional information. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Services & facilities
- Barber/beauty shop
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in the room
- Concierge service
- Games room
- Designated smoking area
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- VIP room facilities
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour desk
- Ticket service
- Restaurant (buffet)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Snack bar
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Car hire
- Shuttle service (surcharge)
Bureau de Change/ATM
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Currency exchange
- Free WiFi
Bellagio's spa cocoons hotel guests in gorgeous surrounds, making anyone feel like a queen (or king) for a day. On the far-reaching menu...
Fountains of Bellagio
With a backdrop of Tuscan architecture, the Bellagio’s faux Lake Como and dancing fountains are the antithesis of the Mojave Desert –...
This posh European-style casino has high-limit gaming tables and 2400 slot machines with very comfortable seats but highly unfavorable...
The reincarnation of Light is cloaked in onyx walls with gold accents, although the mixed-ages crowd doesn't look wealthy. Lavish...
The entrance to this sleek sushi bar is heralded by a massive bronze sculpture of a yellowtail fish. Local maverick chef Akira Back buys...