Dig This: Heavy Equipment Playground
Dig This: Heavy Equipment Playground information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Turn your sandbox days into reality! This fun once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in Las Vegas lets you operate real heavy-duty equipment and machinery. Drive a bulldozer, excavator or both and dig trenches, build mounds and move and stack 2,000-pound (909-kg) tires with the guidance of experts. Afterward, take home a certificate of completion to show off to your friends!
Meet at a giant sandbox in Las Vegas and receive a brief safety instruction and equipment orientation. You'll be given a hard hat, vest and 2-way radio before climbing aboard a real-life excavator or bulldozer for a unique and fun experience! Via your radio headset, expert constructors will walk you through the levers and buttons, letting you maneuver these heavy-duty machines like a pro. Dig trenches, build mounds and move and stack 2,000-pound (909-kg) tires! Play several fun, safe games like ‘Excavator Basketball,’ where you try to pick up a basketball off a cone and place it into your tire basket, or build your own ‘Bulldozer Teeter-Totter,’ where you’ll dig and move dirt into a mound and rock back and forth on top of it!Choose between two packages: with the Big Dig Experience, maneuver either an excavator or a bulldozer. If you want the ultimate construction experience, choose the Mega Dig Experience and control both machines! If you're short on time or want a "mini" experience, select from one of the following experiences:
- Mini Excavator Experience (60-minute experience) In the luxury of a climate controlled cab, enjoy the thrill of operating this fun sized, 5.5 ton digger. Dig deep, play excavator basketball and back fill with a blade and bucket.
- Skid Steer Track Loader Experience (60-minute experience) Enjoy moving tons of dirt, stacking tires over a pole and driving an obstacle course in these easy to operate little diggers
You’ll leave with a certificate of completion and, without a doubt, a smile on your face.
- 15-minute orientation and safety briefing
- All necessary safety equipment
- 1-hour session in either a bulldozer or excavator (if big dig option selected)
- Two 1-hour sessions in a bulldozer and excavator (if mega dig option selected)
- 1-hour session in a mini excavator or skid steer (based on option selected)
- Use of 2-way radio headset
- Certificate of completion
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off