Oahu Surfing or Stand-Up Paddleboarding Lessons
Oahu Surfing or Stand-Up Paddleboarding Lessons information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Is learning how to surf on your to do list? Take the opportunity to pre-book your Oahu basic surf lesson. Learn surf techniques, safety rules and surf break etiquette under the guidance of certified lifeguards and surf instructors. With over an hour and a half of water time you will have the chance to try it all.
Enjoy a basic surfing or stand-up paddleboarding lesson tailored for beginners.
Your instructor will provide all the necessary equipment, allowing you
to focus on having fun and catching waves.
There are three options available for your lesson:
• Private surfing or paddleboard lesson: One-on-one lesson between you and your instructor (2 hours)
• Small-group surfing or paddleboard lesson: Learn in a small group no larger than 4 students (2 hours)
• Small-group stand-up paddleboarding lesson only: Learn in a small group no larger than 5 students (1 hour)
It is highly recommended that children (minimum age is 5) and individuals with special needs choose the private surfing lesson. All participants must be able to swim. Surf lessons are very popular and commonly sell out on Oahu, so book now to avoid disappointment!
Surf lessons are popular and commonly booked out on Oahu. Avoid disappointment, book today!
- One or two-hour surf lesson with a qualified instructor
- Rashguard shirt (rental)
- Surfboard equipment (rental)
- Rubberized fins (rental)
- Optional water shoes (rental)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off for private and semi-private lesson participants staying in waikiki hotels. stand-up paddleboarding lesson participants requesting hotel pickup and drop-off will be charged an additional $10 per person on the day of lesson.
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks