Ukumehame Snorkel Safari
Tour description provided by Viator
Soak up the beauty and colors of the Hawaiian landscape on a Maui snorkeling trip along the shoreline of Olowalu, one of Maui's biggest reef areas. The calm clear ocean is perfect for various water activities including swimming, animal watching and snorkeling in Maui. Float next to peaceful turtles and admire the stunning tropical underwater world. Leave all worries behind and join the unique Hawaiian experience of snorkeling in Maui.
A really convenient location for those of you staying west of Maui, the Maui snorkeling tour meets at the location to get fitted with snorkeling equipment for your "Maui snorkeling safari". The area provides easy paddling, allowing you to enjoy the breathtaking views of the Ukumehame Valley. Once in the water, you'll discover a tropical heaven. Admire beautiful coral teaming with sea-life as well as the friendly, endangered green sea turtles.
Paddling distance is approx. 2.5 miles (4km).
- Beach instructions and safety talk
- Guide assisted launch and landings
- Quality snorkel equipment, pfd, and where required, water socks
- Light refreshments
- Quality touring kayaks - singles and doubles available
- Cpr and first aid certified guides with many years ocean experience
- Local taxes
What isn't included
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off