Turtle Reef Kayak Tour
Turtle Reef Kayak Tour information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
This fun and educational Maui kayaking tour starts at Makena Landing and paddles around the bay area. The calm, clear ocean is perfect for various water activities including swimming, snorkeling and animal watching. Float next to peaceful turtles and admire the stunning tropical underwater world. Leave all your worries behind and join this unique Hawaiian experience.
This kayaking Maui trip is planned as a leisurely paddle around Makena Bay, available to all ability levels and ages 5 and up. Whether it's your first time on a kayak or if you're an experienced paddler, this Hawaiian adventure is a wonderful experience. Highlights include snorkeling with the endangered green sea turtle and wonderful views of Haleakala.
Paddling distance is approx. 2.5 miles (4km).
- Beach instructions and safety talk
- Guide assisted launch and landings
- Quality snorkel equipment, pfd, and where required, water socks
- Light refreshments
- Quality touring kayaks - singles and doubles available
- Cpr and first aid certified guides with many years ocean experience
- Local taxes
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off