Maui South Shore Kayak and Snorkel Tour
Tour description provided by Viator
The Maui South Shore Kayak and Snorkel Tour combines an enjoyable lengthy paddle along the beautiful Makena coastline with a snorkeling adventure of a lifetime! Kayaking Maui South Shore's beautiful reef reveals multi-colored tropical fish and friendly turtles. A few snorkel stops, lunch on a sandy beach and an easy paddle back sums up this great family-friendly Maui kayaking adventure.
The morning sun provides the energy and inspiration for an impressive day on the water as you paddle in South Maui's early morning calm waters. The early start will get you to all the best snorkeling spots first.
This Maui kayaking adventure has something for everyone, including a hearty paddle of 4.5 miles (7.2 km), snorkeling, and scenic views. You'll snorkel in several sites along the way, all with colorful corals, vibrant reef systems and of course many green sea turtles.
Paddling distance is approx. 4.5 miles (7.2km).
- Beach instructions and safety talk
- Guide assisted launch and landings
- Quality snorkel equipment, pfd, and where required, water socks
- Light refreshments
- Quality touring kayaks - singles and doubles available
- Cpr and first aid certified guides with many years ocean experience
- Local taxes
What isn't included
- Gratuity (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off