Aston Kaanapali Shores
Address3445 Honoapiilani Highway LahainaSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Located on the beautiful Kaanapali Beach, this Lahaina resort hotel features an ocean-front pool and restaurants. Guests can enjoy the on-site massage centre or take free scuba lessons.
The Aston Kaanapali Shores offers bright, spacious rooms equipped with cable TV and a PlayStation 2. Some rooms feature a private balcony with views of the Pacific Ocean or gardens.
Guests of Aston Kaanapali Shores are welcome to enjoy the sauna, hot tub and fitness centre. A salon, tennis courts and a children’s activities program are also available. The property also features a garden pool that lights up in the evening.
The Beach Club Restaurant serves American and local cuisine throughout the day in a casual setting. Live entertainment is held every Wednesday.
The hotel is less than a half mile from Honokowai Beach Park and 1.5 miles from Kapalua-West Maui Airport.
- The resort fee is USD 18.00 plus tax daily.
- A complimentary Managers Polynesian Revue will be held every Wednesday at 17:00.
The resort fee includes:
- Blu-ray, DVD and PlayStation 3 game rentals - Coffee and tea daily - Daily newspaper - Daily in-room safe - High speed internet access and Wi-Fi - Local and Toll Free calls - Free family portrait - Fitness center discount
- Service charges are subject to tax.
- Bed type preference cannot be guaranteed as it will be allocated upon arrival based on availability. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Services & facilities
- Barber/beauty shop
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Facilities for disabled guests
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour desk
- Free WiFi
Offers great prices for rental mask, snorkel and fins.
Honokowai Beach Park
The real thrills here are on land, not in the water. This family-friendly park in the center of town has playground facilities and makes...
Kahekili Beach Park
This idyllic golden-sand beach at Kaʻanapali’s less-frequented northern end is a good place to lose the look-at-me crowds strutting...
Everybody swings by to watch the torch-lighting and cliff-diving ceremony from Puʻu Kekaʻa (Black Rock) that takes place at sunset....
The appeal is not immediately apparent. The place is tiny, prices are high and the choices seem weird (kung pao chicken and spaghetti...