- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and their experiences about the United States…
This branch covers: Mainland USA, Hawaii & Alaska
So many posts request the impossible - that a bunch of people who have never met you magically intuit how much you have to spend and what will make you happy on vacation, generally planning out your route for three months and helping you get discount flight reservations.
So, what can you do to get great travel advice?
1. Do your homework
The web is filled with basic information like how far it is from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, or how…
Current loose plan is this…
14 - Sleep Destin
15 – Sleep Panama City Beach
16 – Somewhere between Panama Beach and Orlando
17 – Orlando (arrive late)
18- Orlando – Magic Kingdom
I have an opportunity to move my family to Charleston South Carolina from Southern Ontario. I'm looking for someplace safe near the water with a great climate (We Hate the Canadian Winters) and have always thought Charleston looked very nice.
Any info on the city would be greatly appreciated. I'm especially interested in the cost of living, safety, education and job market.
I entered the UK on my British Passport, but I am off to the USA next week for a short trip. When I started my trip I had an ESTA put in my Australian passport as that was the one I was leaving Australia on and had to transfer at LAX. I have found out the ESTA is still valid so my questions are:
* can I leave the UK on my Australian passport having not had it stamped on arrival?
* or do I need to get an ESTA in my UK one and use that?
* are you allowed to have an ESTA on two different…
I'd like to get the HELL OUT OF CHICAGO the very last weekend in March for 3-4 nights. I'm going to be in California this summer for an extended hiking trip but I'm wondering someone can recommend a destination for some beginner to intermediate hiking or at least great bike trails that is not California but will be warm. As always, thanks for your help Thorn Tree.