Gospel Brunch and Orlando City Tour
Gospel Brunch and Orlando City Tour information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Enjoy a professional gospel music performance at the House of Blues while you indulge in a southern home cooked brunch. Your tour will also include a fantastic Orlando City Tour, which includes a scenic boat ride in Winter Park and a visit to Disney's City of Celebration.
You'll begin your tour of Orlando at Lake Eola. Established in 1888 this was the first piece of land that was donated to the City of Orlando to be made into public spaces. Continue to Winter Park, the self proclaimed "Venice of America" due to its canals and cobbled streets. Here you will take a one-hour cruise along the "Chain of Lakes".In the afternoon you will have some free time to explore exclusive and chic Park Avenue. You won't find any strip malls or department stores here, it's all upscale boutiques, specialty retailers quaint cafes and art galleries. Don't forget your credit card!Next, enjoy the Gospel tour at the House of Blues where you are entertained by local gospel choirs and singers performing a professional gospel music show. You will spend around 1.5 hours as the House of Blues where as you enjoy the music, you dine on a delicious southern home cooked brunch.Your final stop will be the Disney built town of Celebration. The town is directly connected to Walt Disney World by World Drive and is the first Disney planned community development.Please note:
- Brunch starts at approximately 1pm. On most Sunday mornings there is a farmers market at Lake Eola where, if time permits, you will be able to purchase some locally produce and specialty iteams.
- Reservations can only be made 180 days in advance. You can submit your requests however this is subject to availability
- Live gospel performance at house of blues
- Orlando city tour
- Brunch at the house of blues
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Scenic boat cruise in winter park
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Local taxes
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)