Chicago Walking Tour: Tiffany Art Glass Landmarks
Tour description provided by Viator
This tour explores the art glass designed, crafted or installed by the Tiffany Glass and Decorating Company, Louis Comfort Tiffany and his contemporaries, in four late 19th Century Chicago landmarks:
- The Art Institute
- The Marquette Building
- The Chicago Cultural Center
- Macy's on State Street (historic Marshall Field's store)
Discover mosaics, lighting fixtures, vaults and domes, as well as the buildings in which they are housed, recent restoration efforts, and the history behind this dramatic art form.
This tour includes general admission to the Art Institute for the tour and one other day, plus a visitor's discount coupon courtesy of Macy's on State Street.
- Walking tour of chicago's tiffany art glass landmarks
- Narration by a professional and certified guide
- General admission to the art institute and visitor's discount from macy's on state street
- Local taxes
What isn't included
- Food and drinks