Small-Group Chicago Food Tour: Wicker Park and Bucktown
Tour description provided by Viator
Let your local guide lead you through the streets of Wicker Park and Bucktown as you search for authentic and local cuisine at six different cafes and restaurants. You’ll taste the foods that have made Chicago famous, such as the Chicago-style hot dog, as you tour a local brewpub, pastry shop and more! All tastings are included and the small-group atmosphere with maximum 16 people will ensure a more personal experience.
During the tour, you will make stops at the following locations:
- George's Hot Dog's: The #1-rated Chicago-style hot dog
- Hot Chocolate: Chicago's top-ranked pastry & dessert restaurant
- Goddess & Grocer: A gourmet foods grocery store
- Sultan's Market: Middle-Eastern food restaurant
- Piece: Thin crust pizzeria and award-winning "brewpub"
- Tastings at 6 different locations
- Local guide
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off