Small-Group Chicago Food Tour: Gold Coast and Old Town
Small-Group Chicago Food Tour: Gold Coast and Old Town information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
Discover Chicago's culinary side on this three-hour walking tour to taste the delicious flavors of the Gold Coast and Old Town. Along the way, your guide will show you the history and architecture in these culture-rich neighborhoods, just north of the downtown area. After stops at seven quintessential Chicago restaurants in these two neighborhoods, you'll feel like a real Chicagoan! The tour operates with a maximum of 18 people, ensuring you’ll receive personal attention from your expert guide. Tastings at 7 different locations is included.
Your walk takes you to locations that include a Japanese restaurant, Polish bakery, famous Chicago-style pizzeria and more!
Sample tasting locations:
- Lou Malnati's: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizzeria
- The Spice House: Hand-prepared spices and seasonings
- Delightful Pastries: Authentic Polish-European bakery and pastry store
- Old Town Oil: Aged balsamic vinegars and 100% extra virgin olive oils
- Tea Gschwendner: Leading specialty tea merchant
- The Fudge Pot: Chicago's oldest chocolate confectioner and fudge shop
- Kamehachi Old Town: Chicago's first Japanese-style restaurant, sake cafe and sushi bar
- Food tastings at 6 different locations
- Local guide
What isn't included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking is located at 12 e. cedar st 1 block away, around the corner from lou malnati's. pricing: mon - sat, in by 10am and out by 7pm, $14. after 10am or sundays, 3-12 hours parking; $23. 12-24 hour is $26. cash only.