Tahoe Beach and Ski Club
Address3601 Lake Tahoe Boulevard South Lake TahoeSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Offering a private beach, this lakefront resort is within a 5 minutes' drive to Heavenly Mountain Ski Resort. It offers a heated year-round outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in rooms.
Each suite at the Tahoe Beach and Ski Club is furnished with a kitchenette. The kitchenette includes a microwave, and refrigerator. Select suites include a balcony or patio.
The on-site fitness centre, a sauna, and 2 hot tubs are also available for guest use. A horse shoe area, tennis court, volleyball court and playground are on site.
Water sport activities are 300 meters away. Reno-Tahoe International Airport is 1 hours' drive away. MontBleu Casino and other casinos are within 1.5 miles from Tahoe Beach and Ski Club.
- There is a resort fee of USD 9.00 plus tax, per night, to be collected at booking.
- The Resort fee includes internet, parking, beach access and pool access.
- One parking space is allocated for each room booked.
- There is an after-hours call box that will summon security for late check-ins. Please contact the property if you anticipate a late arrival.
- A city tax of USD 4.50 per night will be collected at check-in.
- Minimum check-in age is 18 years. Reception hours are from 06:00 - 24:00 on Sunday through Thursday and 06:00 - 02:00 on Friday and Saturday.
Please note: Changes to your departure date made after you have checked in will result in charge of 1 night room and tax. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Services & facilities
- Family rooms
- Children's playground
- Games room
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Free WiFi
Ski Run Boat Company
Lake Tahoe Cruises
Two paddle wheelers ply Lake Tahoe’s ‘big blue’ year-round with a variety of sightseeing, drinking, dining and dancing cruises,...
Ski Run Marina
Brewery at Lake Tahoe
Crazy-popular brewpub pumps its signature Bad Ass Ale into grateful local patrons, who may sniff at bright-eyed out-of-towners. The...
Sugar Pine Bakery
Crunchy baguettes, ooey-gooey cinnamon rolls, fruit tarts and choco-chunk cookies.