Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel
Address4130 Lake Tahoe Boulevard South Lake TahoeSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Lonely Planet review
Huge but friendly, Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel is in a prime location, just across the state border from Nevada's casinos, and next to all the shops and restaurants of the California side. Rooms have a separate lounge and bedroom, with standard decor and views across the surrounding slopes or the lake. Breakfast is included, enjoyed in the hotel's vast atrium.
Our independent authors have visited Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel and selected this as one of our recommended accommodation in South Lake Tahoe & Stateline.
Description provided by property
This South Lake Tahoe all-suite resort, just 2 minutes' walk from the Heavenly Ski Resort Gondola and shopping in Heavenly Village, features spacious guest rooms. A restaurant is located onsite.
Lake Tahoe Resort Hotel features 2-room suites with private bedrooms and separate living areas with well-lit work areas. Guests will enjoy amenities such as wet bars, microwaves and refrigerators.
Before heading to the slopes or the golf course, guests can start their day with a complimentary full breakfast buffet. After enjoying a full day of outdoor activities, stop by the daily Happy Hour in Atrium 2 from 16:30 until 18:30 to relax and plan your evening. Echo Restaurant, located on the main level, serves a varied lunch and dinner menu featuring locally grown organic vegetables and produce from local farms and ranches.
Stateline casinos are less than 5 minutes' walk away. Lake Tahoe is 10 minutes' walk away. Secure and indoor parking is available.
- If guests make a reservation for 1 April 2016 or later they will be charged a resort fee.
- Upon check-in photo identification and credit card is required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- The cancellation fee is subject to tax.
- As of April 1st there will be a resort fee at the property. If guests make a reservation for April 1st or beyond they will be charged a resort fee. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Services & facilities
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Ticket service
- Car hire
- Free WiFi
Soar to the top of the world as you ride this gondola, which sweeps you from Heavenly Village some 2.4 miles up the mountain in just 12...
Shops at Heavenly Village
If you don’t feel like wandering far, this downtown outdoor mall sets up a little putt-putt golf course in summer, and opens an outdoor...
Edgewood Tahoe Golf Course
Stunning lakeside scenery is a major distraction at this challenging championship 18-hole course designed by George Fazio, a favorite...
Seat yourself by the shiny industrial brewing vats at this subterranean eating and drinking spot. German and American-style ales taste...
For something completely different, steal away to this little casino kitchen with a big, bold menu of spicy south-of-the-border flavors:...