Country Inn Sonora
Address18730 Highway 108 SonoraSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Between Sonora and Jamestown on the main Hwy 108, Hotel Country Inn Sonora is 1 mile from Central Sonora. The hotel offers seasonal outdoor pool and free WiFi in all guest rooms and the public areas.
Each room at Country Inn Sonora features cable TV. Comfortably furnished, all rooms include a sofa and work desk. Tea and coffee making facilities are included.
A light continental breakfast with coffee and pastries is provided daily from 07:30 to 09:00 hrs.
A 24-hour reception and a sun terrace are offered at Sonora Country Inn. Guests can relax in the lobby complete with plush sofas and a rock fireplace. Vending machines featuring snacks and drinks are located on site.
Black Oak Casino is 10 miles from this hotel. Yosemite National Park is 70 miles away.
- You must provide the same credit card the reservation is booked with upon check-in. The credit card cannot be changed once the reservation is charged.
- Guests must check in by 21:00 on the day of arrival. If arriving later, please notify Country Inn Sonora directly on the day of arrival. Reservations may not be held after this time unless prior arrangements are made.
- All children and adults are counted as guests. Occupancy varies by room type.
- If you check-in after midnight, there is a fee of 30 USD. Please inform the property if you require a late check-in so that arrangements can be made.
- If you book a non-refundable rate, reservations cannot be cancelled and will be charged in full. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Services & facilities
- Pets allowed
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
Railtown 1897 State Historic Park
Five blocks east of Jamestown’s Main St, this 26-acre, state-operated collection of trains and railroad equipment is the photogenic...
Tuolumne County Museum
In the former 1857 Tuolumne County Jail, two blocks west of Washington St is this interesting museum with a fortune’s worth of gold on...
Sierra Repertory Theatre
In East Sonora, close to the Junction Shopping Center. This critically acclaimed company also performs in the Fallon Hotel in Columbia.
Legends Books, Antiques & Old-Fashioned Soda Fountain
The place to sip sarsaparilla, snack on a polish dog, share a scoop of huckleberry ice cream, and then browse books downstairs in the...