Address337 Riverside Avenue Santa CruzSee nearby area
For rates, enter dates/guests
Description provided by property
Located a short walk from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, this California motel offers free parking and easy access to a variety of local attractions. All guest accommodations include free Wi-Fi.
Featuring cable TV, all en suite rooms at the Capri Motel include a fridge and microwave. Each air-conditioned unit is bright and simply furnished.
Fax and photocopying services are available at Santa Cruz Capri Motel for added convenience.
The Bonny Doon Winery Tasting Room is 2 miles from this motel. Offering great surfing spots, Main Beach is just steps away.
- A USD 100 cash deposit for all reservations is required on day of arrival.
- If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours (after 9 pm PST), please inform call Capri Motel in advance.
- Guests must be a minimum of 21 years of age to check in at this hotel.
- Pets are prohibited from this property. Should a guest bring a pet, the guest will be subject to an additional $100 cleaning fee
- Please note: Guests are offered 1 parking space for 1 car per room. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Services & facilities
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Free WiFi
The scene, with a huge sandy stretch, volleyball courts and swarms of people. Park on East Cliff Dr and walk across the Lost Boys...
Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
The West Coast’s oldest beachfront amusement park, this 1907 boardwalk has a glorious old-school Americana vibe. The smell of cotton...
Cowell’s Beach Surf Shop
Rent surfboards, boogie boards, wetsuits and other beach gear near the wharf, where veteran staff offer local tips and lessons.
Surf City Billiards & Café
An escape from downtown's dives, this upstairs pool hall has Brunswick Gold Crown tables for shooting stick, darts, shuffleboard and...
Across the street from the beach boardwalk, this locavarian kitchen puts together creative sandwiches such as beet with lemony couscous...