San Francisco CityPass
San Francisco CityPass information and booking
Tour description provided by Viator
For the best deal in San Francisco, go for the CityPASS! Your pass to the City by the Bay includes tickets to world-renowned attractions, discounts and seven days' unlimited use of San Francisco's cable cars and Muni public transport.
This is the best way for you to save time and money. Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, contact and transportation information, and insider tips.
The CityPASS includes:
- Seven days' unlimited use of cable cars and Muni public transport
- San Francisco Bay Cruise
- California Academy of Sciences
- Choice Ticket: De Young Museum + Legion of Honor OR Exploratorium
- Choice Ticket: Aquarium of the Bay OR Monterey Bay Aquarium
The San Francisco CityPASS ensures you'll get the most out of your vacation - yet it is so compact it will fit into your back pocket. It's all you need to see the best of San Francisco! You'll also receive a free "Fun Pack" at Pier 39, 15% off savings certificate plus a signature gift with US$200 or more purchase at Bloomingdale's, savings with either a Go Car rental or Blazing Saddles Bike rental and more. Normally a trip on the cable car costs US$5 one-way, so the more you ride the more you save!
- 7-day unlimited use of the cable cars and muni public transportation
- San francisco bay cruise
- California academy of sciences
- Choice ticket: exploratorium or de young + legion of honor fine arts museums (general admission to either museum, or both if visited on the same day)
- Choice ticket: aquarium of the bay or monterey bay aquarium
- Free "fun pack" with discounted offers at pier 39, discounts on gocar tours and a free return ferry ticket from tiburon or sausalito when you book a bike tour, 15% off savings certificate plus a free gift with us$200 or more purchase at bloomingdales
What isn't included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)