This branch covers: Mainland USA, Hawaii & Alaska
So many posts request the impossible - that a bunch of people who have never met you magically intuit how much you have to spend and what will make you happy on vacation, generally planning out your route for three months and helping you get discount flight reservations.
So, what can you do to get great travel advice?
1. Do your homework
The web is filled with basic information like how far it is from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, or how to…
- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and their experiences about the United…
We are doing an one (1) day visit to Capitol Reef National Park. We are looking for suggestions for the best hikes\attractions\highlights to do during our visit. Thank you for your suggestions in advance.
We are doing an one (1) day visit to Canyonsland National Park. We are looking for suggestions for the best hikes\attractions\highlights to do during our visit. Thank you for your suggestions in advance.
My boyfriend and I are coming to the US in August and we have 6 weeks. We arrive in San Francisco and leave from New York.
Info that may be helpful:
- we are renting a car
- ages 27 and 30, from Australia
- most interested in: the outdoors (camping, national parks, hiking etc), live music, live sports, historical/space museums, fun bars with craft beer,
- least interested in: LA/Vegas (for this trip at least!), nightclubs, theme parks, traditional sight seeing, fancy hotels and restaurants
Sorry quick question! No time to peruse forums! Flight L.A this tues 27th June11.50pm home to Australia! If I arrive on flight into Tijuana at 1.30pm same day! Cross new bridge! Will I make my flight in L.A! Best mode of transport etc? Or should I come a day before?
Hoping somebody can give me some advice. Sorry if this has already been discussed - I did a quick search but nothing really came back.
I completed my ESTA application via the official https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/ website. However, the website said my application had been referred and to check back. But I didn't get a reference number or email or anything.
So I decided to email. Except this time I accidentally went to the next page down on the Google results - esta-registration.co.uk…
I have just booked the flights to LA .
I will arrive on the from the 27th November and I will stay there for 16 days.
I would like to start in LA then go to Santa Monica/Venice then San Francisco( not sure about that) passing through Death Valley to Las Vegas, go to explore gran Canyon and finally back to LA.
I just would like to know if this is achievable in 16 days. If not what I should decide to take out.
Also all the tips on this places will be much appreciated.
I don't know much…