This branch covers: Mainland USA, Hawaii & Alaska
So many posts request the impossible - that a bunch of people who have never met you magically intuit how much you have to spend and what will make you happy on vacation, generally planning out your route for three months and helping you get discount flight reservations.
So, what can you do to get great travel advice?
1. Do your homework
The web is filled with basic information like how far it is from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, or how to…
- Before you post. Search to see if someone’s already asked a similar question. Ask a better question and you’ll get a better answer. (Please fill out your profile, it’ll help us to help you.)
- Travel companions. If you’re looking for someone to travel with, the best place to post is in our travel companions forum.
- Keep it travel-related. We want to remind you that this forum is a place for travellers and travel enthusiasts to share tips, information, and their experiences about the United…
Does anybody know of any accommodation (not shared bedroom) in Midtown East for the whole month of September 2016
for maximum USD 3,000 besides the ones that can be found at booking.com, tripadvisor.com and airbnb.com?
On the way back from Hong Kong in October, American Airlines makes me go through Cincinnati on the way from DFW to DCA (their form of punishment for using MilesAAver awards instead of full mileage awards). I arrive at the Cincinnati airport at 9:45 PM, and fly out at 6:29 AM. I was thinking of finding a corner with an electrical outlet and using their free WiFi all night. Does anyone have any better suggestions?
I was planning a circular trip from San Diego to Santa Monica & back. Plan on the train to LA union station. From there I will take ground transport, mostly along Wilshire Blvd, to Santa Monica & then buses along the coast, thru Newport Beach & back to San Diego. I pretty much know what I'm going to do but not sure what buses to take from Santa Monica to Newport Beach.
Can anybody help me with this?
My boyfriend & i are planning a trip across America for 5 weeks in April 2017. We've come to the conclusion that renting an RV will be the cheapest way of doing this but wanted to see if anyone on here has any tips/advice.
Original plan - LA to New York
Not sure if this is too much as the drive across texas may take up way to many days & we want to go to miami & florida.
Second option - LA & Vegas, fly to houston texas and drive from there.
Any advice on how much campsites cost to stay in per…
I am quite intreseted in working as a summer camp councelor next year and was wondering if you guys help me out with some questions i have.
- Going through an agency: it seems quite expensive to go through an agency, is it worth it letting them do all my admin or should try and do it myself?
- Will i be able to save up enough to travel USA for a month after i have finished my 3 months working at the camp?
- Which type of camp would you guys suggest i work at?
- Lastely, where is the…
I am planning a 3 month stay in Florida, from Dec. 2016 to March 2017 and am wondering what is the best money option to take(traveller's cheques, Visa or cash) with me. I am Canadian and have spent a number of winters in Asia/ S.E. Asia(Thailand, Vietnam, the P.I.,etc.) and have usually taken American Express traveller's cheques in US dollars. Getting a bit tired of 20+ hour flights from the east coast of Canada to BKK, so have set my eye on Florida to give it a try for this coming…