Cantor Center for Visual Arts
The Cantor Center for Visual Arts is a large museum originally dating from 1894. Its collection spans works from ancient civilizations...
A campus landmark at the east of the Main Quad, the 285ft-high Hoover Tower offers superb views. The tower houses the university...
Peninsula Fountain and Grill
A lively beauty, the Peninsula Fountain was founded in 1923 but still has that opening day buzz and sparkle. It's famous for its frothy...
Red Barn information
Red Barn, part of Leland Stanford's original farm, stands just west of campus. It's here that Eadweard Muybridge, under patronage of Leland Stanford, photographed moving horses in a study that led to the development of motion pictures. Hiking and biking trails lead from the barn into the foothills west of campus.